Reply To: Generic Adderall

alcx46
Participant

I take generic Adderall as well and I do notice variations. I haven’t gone through the trouble of tracking which generic I’m on and how I feel, but there are times when I feel level headed/focused, there are times when I feel like I’ve taken nothing more than a placebo, and there are times when I feel like maybe my dose is too high (anxious, irritable, on-edge). I haven’t been able to pinpoint any specific generic to these variations – sometimes it varies from day to day even with the same generic. I’ve been through Teva, Core Pharma LLC, and my next bottle of 30s is from Aurobindo, so I’ll try to be mindful of how I feel once I start them and keep you updated. It’s important to note that there are so many other factors that can affect how this medication is absorbed and how it affects you. Taking it with/without food, the type of food you take it with (alkaline foods are going to increase/prolong the effects, acidic foods will do the opposite, taking it with a high fat meal may give you a steadier effect throughout the day). Hormones, external stressors, and caffeine intake are other factors.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by alcx46. Reason: Typos/grammar nazi=P