Reply To: Boyfriend with ADHD just broke up with me because he is too stressed

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Spouses & Loved Ones Boyfriend with ADHD just broke up with me because he is too stressed Reply To: Boyfriend with ADHD just broke up with me because he is too stressed

sverma42@gmail.com
Participant

Thank you for your advice everyone. I will be meeting him this Friday for the final talk He said he is still pretty stressed and trying to work through it. I’m hoping this talk brings him some peace as well. I just plan on telling him how much he means to me and how I care about him as a person. I will also tell him that I will leave the door open for him If he finds some stability and misses me as a companion. I will also tell him if he ever needs a friend he can call me. I know he wanted to keep talking through it and so would I but it may be hard bc I still have romantic feelings. Hopefully we will talk about that and figure out what to do. I’m thinking he thinks I’m important too as he hasn’t just cut me off. I figure it’s hard to find good people in this world so I don’t want to cut him out at all. I will keep you all posted. Thank you