Reply To: Im ADHD and in need of romance and affection from my wife

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Im ADHD and in need of romance and affection from my wife Reply To: Im ADHD and in need of romance and affection from my wife

donsense
Participant

In a word yes. Many of us constantly crave attention and feeling cherished while at the same time missing the social cues that we have not provided that same feeling to our spouse. I am a survivor of three divorces and in at least two, that was the reason. My lack of romantic thoughtful attention to my wifes needs. The other one, my first marriage of 30 years I left for the same reason. After the initial whirlwind courting has run its course the fall off in my attention was dramatic. The reaction of my wife resembled the action of Ivana when the Donad attempted to take her hand when they were exiting the plane. She slapped it away.

For an example watch how the Donald treats Ivana when they arrived for the ceremony in Washington. He leaps out of the limosine and rushes inside to greet the people waiting. He seems to be oblivious to ivana exiting on the other side of the limo as he rushes ahead leaving her in his wake. One of the many reasons some feel he is ADHD.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by donsense.