Reply To: Im ADHD and in need of romance and affection from my wife

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Im ADHD and in need of romance and affection from my wife Reply To: Im ADHD and in need of romance and affection from my wife

shermanphoenix
Participant

Hey Kurt, I’d like to answer some of your questions:

Yes, ADHD can cause this kind of behavior, and while I haven’t been through the struggles that come with ADHD, it isn’t uncommon for people with ADHD to have similar problems.
There are various treatments that could help you in your case, some work better than others, but personally I recommend CBD oil (Cannabidiol Oil) which is known for its healing properties regarding both mental and physical ailments. It is completely legal in the US, and from my own experience it has really helped me combat my anxiety. Here’s a real list of things it can treat:

Acne, ADD & ADHD, Addiction, AIDS/HIV, ALS, Alzheimer’s, Anorexia, Antibiotic resistance, Anxiety, Atherosclerosis, Arthritis, Autism, Aspergers, Bipolar, Cancer, Chronic pain, Digestive issues, Depression, Diabetes, Endocrine disorders, Epilepsy & seizures, Fibromyalgia, Glaucoma, Heart disease, Huntington’s disease, Inflammation, Irritable, Bowel Syndrome, Kidney Disease, Liver Disease, Metabolic Syndrome, Migraines, Mood disorders, Motion sickness, Nausea, Neurodegeneration, Obesity, OCD, Osteoporosis, Parkinson’s, Prion/Mad Cow disease, PTSD, Rheumatism, Schizophrenia, Sickle Cell Anemia, Skin conditions, Sleep disorders, Spinal cord injury, Stress, Stroke & TBI.

I won’t go on, but you get the point.
CBDs are a component in cannabis that, unlike its counterpart, THC, don’t make you high. Instead, CBDs are recognized for their intensive healing properties and stimulation of the endocannabinoid system in our bodies (look it up).