Thanks, I’m not sure how much help it will be. The request is very new; the doctor has only seen her once. The doctor has stated that an IEP will be very hard to get but that she will do a 504. In addition we are also doing autism screening. It is my hope that principal will be sympathetic and overturn it as she was hesitant to hold her back in the first place and waited until the very last minute to do so. She simply couldn’t understand my daughters sudden inability to function; in spite of the fact that we had requested help and testing many times previously. She’s too smart for that was the standard answer. I will still ask the school about an IEP. If nothing else I guess we will enroll in online school and request placement testing for a semester. Thanks for the links I need all the preparation I can get.