Reply To: adhd fatigue

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults adhd fatigue Reply To: adhd fatigue

AnneHW
Participant

I’m really enjoying the posts, as well. And I relate to so many things here, including your comments about your job, Teri. I was always in an admin position, and always frustrated! I saw so many things that were questionable, and not only that, I often felt like I had more common sense than the people I worked for. The best thing that happened to me was I was forced into working as a temp. I could work for a company for a limited time, watch all the craziness and not be imprisoned by it. But, I also understand how it is when you like your company, so I hope you are able to move to a different area, and get away from the person who is making you miserable.

I was fortunate to have a couple of really great bosses, and too bad my husband and I moved and I had to quit. I didn’t have a college degree so I was always doing office work, and half the time I felt like I was the maid. To make matters worse, I was smart and needed challenges. I was always looking for more, which didn’t include making copies, getting coffee and setting up meetings. I guess I’m retired now, although I basically just phased out until I was no longer working. I don’t miss it.