Reply To: Married wants Divorce undiagnosed ADHD together for 17 years

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Married wants Divorce undiagnosed ADHD together for 17 years Reply To: Married wants Divorce undiagnosed ADHD together for 17 years

ADHD527
Participant

I feel for your friend. I am so broken over this I don’t know what to do. She says she will never have those feelings for me again. But we have shared so much in the last 17 years. Honestly I cant believe she will NEVER have those feelings again nobody can predict the future and if i become the person i used to be or better how could she not fall back in love with me. I think she is worried I will revert back or the meds will stop working. I can’t blame her for that. She has become so strong I don’t know how to get though to her that I am OK now and want to stay OK the rest of my life. I need my family intact they keep me whole and humble and a reason to strive for bigger and better things. I need her there by my side. She is the only one in the world that knows me good enough that she could notice if the meds stop working or not working as well. And the second she would say that i would be at the DR office so fast to find a new med or solution or reason why its changed. I am on a emotional roll a coaster. I fear that ever time she leave the house she is not coming back. But i know she would not do that. It feels like a lose lose she lost her feelings for me over something i didn’t know i had. I truly believe there is a spot left in her heart for me and i am not going to give up till i break though that wall. I Broke her which caused her breaking me. I think if we officially split will both be miserable. We need to fix each other. I will to do what ever it takes how ever long it takes. She is worth it. She is special. She is everything. Time will tell were we will end up. I just have to keep the hope that will be together.

Thank You for the reply. I wish him the best of luck.