Reply To: Some thoughts, Relationship between Clinicaly depresed and ADD person

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Women & Girls Some thoughts, Relationship between Clinicaly depresed and ADD person Reply To: Some thoughts, Relationship between Clinicaly depresed and ADD person

Diamont
Participant

Hi
Thank you for all the great replies it surely helps to see that I’m not the only odd one out.

The major problem is my lack of communication and difficulty saying what I want to say at the right time but we both contribute to the chaos… There is an element of him thinking I do everything on purpose and there is element of him thinking I want things my way just based on how I come across…

Despite his depression he does not let it get to him. And was trying to help me get over mine but at this present moment Im accumulated so much guilt over problems I created, everything feels overwhelming and Im lost as to where to start on top of it became quite avoidant of everything. I have exaggerated my social anxiety to a bad level. Ontop of that I kind of internalise my emotions to a very large extent as it takes less energy. But creates problems in the long term unfortunately

Im party the one that went downhill as I got myself in to an area of work that is not my strength and kept going out of sense of guilt for all the things I haven’t done while I planed to finish everything and move on to working on my strengths I just felt defeated by everything and snapped after half a year of chaos… Now it’s been a strange time and I don’t know where to start…

Regards the relationship there has been so many strange experiences that have been understood as breakups (all steming from my emotional over whelming mind) that it is not even funny

I have experienced great difficulty learning from my mistakes when Im stressed I revert to my old panic inside silently habit…

Regardless if the relationship will keep going or not Im glad I know him I just wish I realised/dealt with my issues and insecurities soner as we had a potential to be great together.. I just sadly kept stopping that potential