Reply To: Some thoughts, Relationship between Clinicaly depresed and ADD person

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Women & Girls Some thoughts, Relationship between Clinicaly depresed and ADD person Reply To: Some thoughts, Relationship between Clinicaly depresed and ADD person

sloveland7
Participant

Hello,
First of all i think if you feel like you have adhd then you probably do. Also following “how to deal with adhd” help books and such will not hurt you but will still help you even if you don’t have adhd.

I myself, too, am in a same relationship. My ex boyfriend, but i still love him, has depression and i have adhd. We are on and off also. So i know a little of what Yourgoing through. I don’t really have any advice.but i do wish we made more time for couples theoropy. We have been off and on for 8years. There is hope.your relationship might be better than ours. I hope this helps you.feel free to all minds questions.I’m not sure if I’ll be able to see them right away but ask any way. I want to be able to help you more which was my intention but i don’t have much advice since my relationship is not working. But at least you can feel like your not alone. We are not alone in this.