Reply To: Spouse denies I have ADD

stunned
Participant

June 25, 2017

Dear Anomalocaris,
1. Please talk to your pharmacist because some drug companies will provide free medication to those in need.
2. Maybe one of these clinics could help, http://www.nafcclinics.org/ .
3. Maybe your doctor could donate samples of the medicine you need which would allow you to work more hours
and thus be able to afford the medicine with the extra income the following month? Your doctor could
ask the drug company sales rep for an amount equal to your regular monthly prescription and then pass it on to you.
4. Maybe a charity for ADHD could advise another source for free medication to help you to be able to work
that extra ten hours a week.
5. Maybe your church could pay for your prescription as part of their efforts to help those in need in
their community? With your new found focus you could then be able to work the extra 10 hours and
repay that donation ten times over?
5. Please show my post to your family because it seems to me that they really want you to be lazy by
refusing to cover the first three months of your medicine. Your family could be very jealous of your
success even at 30 hours per week, suffer from ADHD themselves and be in denial, or perhaps be too old
to adapt to changes in their life.