Reply To: I need help on resources for my 13 year old daughter


One thing that you can also do to get help is to contact your local, county, or state mental health resources. My 10 year old daughter has ADHD, odd, and dmdd, you can also try a mh/idd or service management agency for help. My daughter has a tss, mobile therapist, a wonderful psychiatrist, and a children and youth case manager (not for abuse or court, but as a helpful resource). These agencies can provide help for you as well if you need it. I would be crazy with out the help I receive to deal with my daughter’s​ mental health.