Reply To: ADHD and Tiredness

Sawence
Participant

Are you on any medication for the ADHD? My doctor put me on antidepressant in my early 20s for anxiety & slight depression. Twenty years later & still on meds.

This winter was the most difficult despite still being on meds. More meds than ever actually. So tired. Fatigued. Depressed. My iron was severely low. I am not a very good writer, so bear with me.

I come from a family with a lot of anxiety, stomach issues, depression, headaches, sleep issues, IBS, chronic fatigue, colitis. It’s late, so I’ll just say to Google. nutritional weight & wellness, Minneapolis Minnesota. They have free podcasts.

I just finished the 12 week weight loss class. This week I noticed the bottle of Ibuprofen in the cabinet. I haven’t had a headache in months. I always thought people into g.f. anti sugar diets were a bit off, but I tell you what….I haven’t felt this good in years. (When I’m writing this it almost feels like a scam. I promise it’s not.) So I don’t know if my increased energy is due to the iron increase, better diet or the ADHD meds my doc started a month ago. I’ll let you know how it goes.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Sawence. Reason: Typos