This depends on you. I have lots of problems with time for some things but not too much for others. That is because I have learned to cope with my issue with time when it deals with work and paying bills. I’m not perfect. What you are describing sounds like a new symptom for yourself. I know officially that I have ADHD and I
have researched many things and relate specific things that occurred and do occur in my life that points to the issue of time management and my ADHD symptoms. You have to ask yourself very key questions. Self-reflection is a must for anyone regardless of diagnosis. Here are a few things to ask yourself.
1. What has changed in my life recently that is making me feel this way?
2. What areas of my life am I most unhappy with right now?
3. If there is something I can change, can I change it now?
4. Who can help me with what I want to work on? Will they commit to helping me?
5. Am I willing to go outside of my current comfort zone if it meant improvement with the things I want to change?
People who have ADHD do not fit into any “one mold”. We are all different but share some characteristics. It is up to you to find out what your status is with ADHD. It is also up to you to find what works for you. Only you can decide the next steps. Keep seeking information and figure out how to be the best version of you no matter what that looks like. Everyone will have an opinion, it will be up to you on whether you want to take that personally or not. You chose your path.