Reply To: Organization Tips?

Kevin Ju

This reply was originally posted by user Clever1 in ADDitude’s now-retired community.

If you are getting any services in school, you should go to the disability office and ask if they can point you to someone. Even if you aren’t getting services, go and ask. Good luck!