Reply To: Distractions are now minimal, but I’m still struggling with interruptions

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Getting Things Done Distractions are now minimal, but I’m still struggling with interruptions Reply To: Distractions are now minimal, but I’m still struggling with interruptions

Allison Russo
Keymaster

This reply was originally posted by user ADHDquirk in ADDitude’s now-retired community.

I put appointments in my work calendar of what I need to be working on. It makes it very full, but people realize which project I am (or that I’m doing something they want) and leave me alone – but I can ‘bounce’ around projects much easier than others. One of my coworkers has ‘days’ for 3 projects. Project A is M/W and Project B is Tu/Thu and anything else he does on Friday and e.g. on M he will only do Project A and not look at project B emails.

Also, maybe it is something to check with a manager. Could you setup a meeting at say 3pm for them to come to you with everything (rather than getting short questions throughout the day)?