Reply To: A friend upset me… destroyed me for the week.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Women & Girls A friend upset me… destroyed me for the week. Reply To: A friend upset me… destroyed me for the week.

VICTORMELDREW
Participant

I take Elvanse ADHD medication , when scored high for ADHD WHEN TAKING A SELF TEST and then decided to seek a formal ADHD Diagnosis , a lot of what I began to read was about shame feeling , on the elvanse it has informed me how dull and single minded non Neoro logical Folk can be at times MORE SO SOME sadly noted within health Professions yet thankfully well informed/ADHD expert professionals help out, thank goodness I have ADHD and am Proud to be Neuro Diverse X Yet I can afford this outlook as I do have ADHD AND am now ON my Elvanse , In the past prior to Diagnosis, AS LACK OF INFO OUT IN SOCIETY , and AS A WHOLE this being PROVEN AS mainly down to not enough access to an ADHD assessment WHICH ENABLES ACCESS TO ADHD MEDICATIONS BEING PRESCRIBED INITIALLY AS CANT HAVE THE CHICKEN WITHOUT THE EGG, wHEN a minority get a chance to see how majority of folk think that they live their lives LOts of opinions ie opinions on diet,opinions in some of the ADHD books FOUND FOR sale some good some rubbish and some advice or quotes in some books reasonable yet not all ARE HELPFUL or read as just plain daft or weak advice/suggestive , ADHD MEDS LEVEL OUT THE THINKING AND HELP THE FOCUS ETC, YET WOW WHEN YOU DO THE SWITCH , HOW DULL AND TRANSPARENT majority of FOLK BECOME , GET THE MEDS AND ADHD ASSESSMENTS PROCESS AND INFO OUT THERE , HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A STANDARD HOSPITAL OR HEALTH CENTRE OR HEALTH ASSOCIATED LOCATION AND SEEN A POSTER ON THE WALL ABOUT ADHD OR EVEN LEAFLET FOR ADHD, VERY RARE IF YOU HAVE DONE , DULL AS BISCUITS IM AFARID X IM VERY HOT ON JUSTICE / INJUSTICE AN ADHD TRAIT AS OPPOSED TO BEING CLASSED AS A LABELLED ADHD SYMPTOM ? gOING TO WALK MY BICHON DOG , TEDDY NOW X

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by VICTORMELDREW.
  • This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by VICTORMELDREW. Reason: IM ADHD SO THEFORE CAN BE VERY LITERRAL AND TIDY UP ANY CORRECTIONS THAT I MAY CARE TO , thank you
  • This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by VICTORMELDREW. Reason: IM ADHD SO THEFORE CAN BE VERY LITERRAL AND TIDY UP ANY CORRECTIONS THAT I MAY CARE TO , thank you