Reply To: A friend upset me… destroyed me for the week.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Women & Girls A friend upset me… destroyed me for the week. Reply To: A friend upset me… destroyed me for the week.

VICTORMELDREW
Participant

I take Elvanse ADHD medication , when scored high for ADHD WHEN TAKING A SELF TEST and then decided to seek a formal ADHD Diagnosis , a lot of what I began to read was about shame feeling , on the elvanse it has informed me how dull and single minded non Neoro logical Folk can be at times, and thank goodness I have ADHD, IF I WSRE A NON NEORO LOGICAL HUMAN i WOULD FEEL SO ASHAMED X Yet I can afford this outlook as I do have ADHD AND am now ON my Elvanse , In the past prior to Diagnosis, this being mainly down to not enough access to an ADHD assessmnet , AND FAR FAR TOO MANY COOKS SPOILING THE BROTH SO TO SPEAK, ADHD MEDS LEVEL OUT THE THINKING AND HELP THE FOCUS ETC, YET WOW WHEN YOU DO THE SWITCH , HOW DULL AND TRANSPARENT FOLK BECOME , GET THE MEDS AND adhd ASSESSMENTS OUT THERE , HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A STANDARD HOSPITAL OR HEALTH CENTRE OR HEALTH ASSOCIATED LOCATION AND SEEN A POSTER ON THE WALL ABOUT ADHD OR EVEN LEAFLET FOR ADHD, VERY RARE IF YOU HAVE DONE , DULL AS BISCUITS X