Reply To: Parents or Pediatrician?

Penny Williams

You should absolutely talk to your pediatrician about your concerns and the possibility of ADHD. You’re right that he or she can mediate a conversation with your parents if they think ADHD is a possibility as well.

There’s so much misinformation about ADHD that even the most loving and open parents may miss something like ADHD because they just don’t know enough about it.

ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Coach, Podcaster & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism