Reply To: Writing a dairy in order to study my lessons and help my self

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums School & Learning Homework, Studying & Tests Writing a dairy in order to study my lessons and help my self Reply To: Writing a dairy in order to study my lessons and help my self

lynneiha
Participant

Hi!
When I can manage to clean up my room, or office space or the whole house, (yeah, right), I feel a lot better too. For those of us with “cluttered” minds, it can help to toss out all the unneeded stuff. Sometimes they are just big distractions waiting to happen.
Good Luck with discovering if you have ADHD or not. There should be someone you can talk with. Have you tried taking one of the ADDitude “symptoms of ADHD” quizzes? They can give you some indication.
Don’t expect too much of yourself. If you really do have ADHD, you have got a lot of challenges ahead of you-and many of them are challenges you will have to be addressing all your life. They can’t just disappear.
For instance, if you are a procrastinator, you can’t just “fix” that. It’s something you have to work at in a variety of ways, over time.
Hope things go well for you…you sound determined!