Reply To: Anxiety from a past event, now I have ROCD? Help

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Relationships Anxiety from a past event, now I have ROCD? Help Reply To: Anxiety from a past event, now I have ROCD? Help

jessica james
Blocked

Oh God! Listen! Never lose your loved ones to this anxiety and depression. I know how anxiety sneaks into our lives and never leaves us alone since then but trust me it’s in our hands. Me saying this is definitely easy but I understand it’s tough to give our words a life by acting on them. I had lost a lot of things to my anxiety and now I understand and regret things I could do better. So realize is fella before it’s too late. Try to get some mental peace tips that could help you out. This is something I feel like sharing https://ezcareclinic.com/top-3-mental-health-tips-from-15-practicing-professionals/ , The reason I’m sharing this is, it has professional advice and they are definitely gonna help you out.Keep your loved ones close and connected. You’re a strong person and you can compete for this also. SHINE BRIGHT! <3