Reply To: Rejection Sensitivity, Stonewalling & Denial Boyfriend.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Spouses & Loved Ones Rejection Sensitivity, Stonewalling & Denial Boyfriend. Reply To: Rejection Sensitivity, Stonewalling & Denial Boyfriend.

jessica james
Participant

I’m literally sobbing after reading this. I can understand what it feels like when a person is in denail. For years ADHD has never been taken seriously and due to this reason, the history of childhood becomes the history of life. ADHD doesn’t only make a person suffer but also the ones he is committed to. I think your boyfriend needs care and support. Only Love is not sufficient. Maybe he doesn’t feel like talking to anyone sometimes but try keeping him social and engage. The best thing to do is getting hima companion. Even if he will be at home or in solitude, he’s gonna have the feeling of love and support. From companion, I mean a pet, an ESA,https://esacare.com/top-3-benefits-of-an-emotional-support-animal-on-adhd-by-15-renowned-experts/
[*Took 15 mins to search this for you 🙂 ]

I assure you this will work. ESA is trained to give you emotional support and companionship. This worked for me to get out of my world of isolation and anxiety. Perhaps it will help your boyfriend too.
Best wishes!