Reply To: Meds do not seem to work and genuinely starting to think I don’t have ADHD

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums School & Learning Meds do not seem to work and genuinely starting to think I don’t have ADHD Reply To: Meds do not seem to work and genuinely starting to think I don’t have ADHD

Canadian Vin
Participant

Oh and I forgot to mention –

I was involved in a clinical study in 2008, it was to evaluate what improvements could be obtained by using either a computer program or Yoga to improve brain cognition, the study was for 12 weeks. We were tested extensively prior to the program, then at end, then 6 months later.

The program we used was from Posit Science. Their program is now called BrainHQ and is web-based. About 3 weeks into it I suddenly realised how much more work I had done that day. It was really helping me! There is other research that has been done that confirms it is helpful to improve your focus and processing speed. It is not an expensive program – I think about $15/mo so you might find that helpful. It takes a little while of course to take effect.