Reply To: 3 months on Vyvanse now found my ‘ideal dose’

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults ADHD Success Stories 3 months on Vyvanse now found my ‘ideal dose’ Reply To: 3 months on Vyvanse now found my ‘ideal dose’

markymark
Participant

After a few totally sleepless nights like the other side effects it has settled down and I’m now sleeping quite normally.

I do find that if I am sleep deprived I can still feel it when I am on the meds, and I can even sleep (or rest/nap if not sleep) when I am on it, it relaxes my mind when I focus. Sometimes I do find that even though I feel tired my eyes are wide open, not sure what exactly determines that side of it, it varies but generally I have not ofund the side effects so bad on 40 mg, on 50 had really persistent headache, early on I could hardly pee, but maybe that was my prostate I’m having a PSA test to check, anyway like the other side effects once my body got used to it itt subsided.

One thing I will mention which I believe helps a lot, I have a now year long habit of doing 4 x 80 press ups each most morning (normal, wide, narrow then normal to finish off), I believe if you keep your body fit then it will adapt to most things.

M.