Reply To: UK Legal rights?


It sounds like you have a lot going on, if you look on your GPs website you should be able to self refer to general counselling services like iCope. They might be able to help while your awaiting more specialised help from an ADHD specialist or they maybe able to refer you to a specialist.

Sadly our system only cares about those who scream the loudest, 4 weeks is to long you should contact your GP again and ask for more help or ask to speak to a different GP at your practice.

(I go to different GPs at my surgery for different issues because some are more knowledgable / receptive than others)