Reply To: UK Legal rights?

Caleb_1
Participant

I here what you are saying. This was what they told me at the time. However, the GP had a different idea and a few other people told me the same too. So I was just wondering.

I will say that I did contact my GP regarding all this, and that was 4 weeks ago. Nothing has been don about it. It’s just so wrong. Mental health is still a taboo subject in the UK and god help you if you declair it too. People just don’t want to know. But the irony is that they too often have mental health problems but don’t want to except it.

But back to the matter of the drug. I am starting to think that if I let a few daysgo past without taking it. My mood is worse than it used to be b4 i started the pills. I slip into a very dark place. I contemplate death as an option. I am at a stage where the fear out weighs the actual attempt. But I just cant explain the way I feel. It is like I get comfort in the thought eternal sleep.

I have recently had a shock with the discovery that my now X girlfriend has changed her mind about the plans we made. Without going into too much details. What she did was totally destroyed my confidence and lots of other things internally too. It has not helped with my moods. But it was my ADHD that put an end to this relationship. AGAIN! I’m just so tired of being thrown away like a used sanitary towel. but whats worse is that she has known me for 3 years and not once have I changed in my ways. In fact, I have had my issews under control this whole time! …. I am totally digressing.

But thanx 4 your reply mate 🙂