Reply To: New Adderall generic Question

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults New Adderall generic Question Reply To: New Adderall generic Question

Ramirez2336
Participant

The same horrible experience happened to me as well. I’m 48 years old and have been on TEVA Adderall for 10 years. It’s always worked wonders for me. I take 10 mg twice a day and I’m have always been very focused and very active. The past two weeks I started feeling very run down, sleepy but uncomfortably tense. Just plain out like Sh**t. I went to the doctors to see if I was sick and everything came back normal. I finally happened to look at the bottle of Adderall yet I’m color blind and did not notice the pill was different colors but noticed it read LANNETT instead of TEVA. I stopped taking it for 2 days and felt better without it but not back to my “normal” self. I happend to find a leftover TEVA and took it and I was right back to I’ve been for 10 yrs. Needless to say I’m F’ing pissed and can’t find a pharmacy anywhere in OC California that will order it for me. They all seem to have switched to LANNET. I REFUSE to take the LANNETT trash!

Any help or info on locating TEVEA PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!
Thank you!!