Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

freckles56
Participant

Hi Shoemia

My suggestion is to contact Aurobindo directly. Aurobindo.com. There is a section for consumers who are experiencing side effects/adverse reactions from medications manufactured by Aurobindo. All drug manufacturers have a fill out section of adverse, horrible side effects on their websites for consumers to use. That’s what I did, I’m soooo fed up with this fake stuff, and Aurobindo contacted me. By law, drug manufacturers are required too, and it must be officially documented. I’m hoping more folks who suffer from ADHD/ADD and are as well fed up, will go to the source, and who knows, if enough complaints are made about how horrible and how dangerous these generics are, maybe it’ll finally get the attention it needs!
Plus I sure would like to know what ingredient or whatever is put in this medication that causes the adverse effects, side effects cause I find it odd, after reading online, that almost ALL those who use generics seemed to ALL experience 90% of the same terrible symptoms!