Reply To: Well I'm 60 and maybe I am adhd

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Emotions & Shame Well I'm 60 and maybe I am adhd Reply To: Well I'm 60 and maybe I am adhd

Jay Smallen
Participant

I’m 51 and found out on my own on this site about 5 months ago. It’s been a trip to say the least, but when I have the interest to learn more I poke around here. Or read the emails I subscribed to here also. So much helpful information here. Also I’m insurance less, taking care of my Mom who also has adhd. Good times haha!! But things have been getting much better ever since I found out. Now at least I can get help recognizing what it is that I do that I don’t know that I do if ya know what I mean haha! I also recently found a natural supplement that I found through this site that has dramatically reduced my feeling of worry so I can get actually focus. And I have a more relaxed positive outlook which is very welcome. Holy friggin ramble. I hope this may help someone. Not sure how this forum will work as far as notifications go. Fingers crossed πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€™πŸ»πŸ˜