Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

LCRLCR
Participant

OMG SAME IN CONNECTICUT! A MONOPOLY HERE TOO! BCBS same issue. I grew so tired of the monthly Adderall hunt that I tried several other ADD meds, but nothing works like good ole Teva generic. It has been a nightmare as you all know. I was well aware of the Aurobindo problem immediately because I have breathing issues to begin with; It only took one pill- this nearly killed me! While I am truly sorry for all of your suffering, I am relieved to know that I am not the only little man fighting for the right to safe medicine. If anyone can direct me to someone in Connecticut who might be able to help I would be grateful. I did express my concerns on FDA website but, that is just futile! The FDA doesn’t care until a hoard of people die. Even then, it’s iffy. I’m sure Aurobindo pays them to look the other way while they poison us and I’m sure any government official has access to real healthcare, not, HELL-CARE OR HELL-IF-WE-CARE!
To add insult to injury AUROBINDO has a subsidiary in New Jersey- Auropharma. Unwittingly, I picked up another prescription that I take, and didn’t look at the manufacturer. My heart sank when I saw AUROpharama. UGH-another bad reaction, and another call to the doctor for a new script, and out of pocket pay!
Thank you everyone!
PLEASE POST ANY NEWS!