Reply To: Let's UNITE, & agree for the future benefit of all to NEVER purchase AUROBINDO

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Let's UNITE, & agree for the future benefit of all to NEVER purchase AUROBINDO Reply To: Let's UNITE, & agree for the future benefit of all to NEVER purchase AUROBINDO

vickyvanmail
Participant

The brand Aurobindo Adderall really works for me. I get the focus without the wearing-off anxiety. I was diagonosed with ADHD 15 years ago. All brands of Adderall get me to a productive focusing point. -it quiets my emotional intensity caused by derailing frustration and impatience with myself etc. The main difference between the two brands is that I can sleep (take naps when I’d like too) when I’m prescribed Aurobindo Adderall.

I am concerned about what has been claimed about Aribindo because it is the brand I prefer. Contamination? Harmful to the body? Is there any reliable information (not to discount the importance of personal experience and bad reactions to Aurobindo Adderall) about an ingredient that Aurobindo is using that is harmful? -or what ever it is causing bad reactions to Aurobindo. If it’s harmful, I can switch back to Teva.