Reply To: Let's UNITE, & agree for the future benefit of all to NEVER purchase AUROBINDO

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Let's UNITE, & agree for the future benefit of all to NEVER purchase AUROBINDO Reply To: Let's UNITE, & agree for the future benefit of all to NEVER purchase AUROBINDO

Aurobindo cuts corners on EVERY DRUG! Even several pharmacist told me the same basic thing….
“With all the certified generics, MY COST/PHARMACY COST is $225 to fill your prescription and Aurobindo tablets at MY COST is $28. To the pharmacist that major price gap alone throughs a red flag. Something is not right!!! Then add on all the complaints?

if we get together and tell all of our friends and family to refuse to fill ANY prescriptions, (no matter how mundane the RX is) with pills made by AUROBINDO, we can make a difference.

Personally, I am 100% TEVA because I know it’s at minimum safe to take and won’t poison me. ANY RX I have to fill the pharmacist knows it has to be TEVA, but if that cant be done, most of all not Aurobindo or Zydus, Blue, Sun, Maine, etc