Reply To: 16 year old son taking women's underwear

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Parents Behavior & Discipline 16 year old son taking women's underwear Reply To: 16 year old son taking women's underwear

bretsgirl1
Participant

My son is 27 non verbal with Autism. I honestly thought I was the only one who had to deal with this. My son keeps stealing my daughters underwear. She is 23 and he does not want her thongs just her underwear that cover her butt. He pushes into her room to try to grab them and he is a big guy. I don’t understand where it is coming from. He does not take my other daughters or mine, just my younger one. She wears sweats and covers up and he will look at her butt and I guess see the lines and then I am trying to keep him away from her. She wants to move out because it is creepy and I get where she is coming from. She has to lock herself in her room. I had a therapist when he was younger but they really don’t do much because he is non verbal. If anyone has a solution to this I would appreciate it. My stress level is through the roof