Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

kmj615
Participant

I hate it when pharmacies change manufacturers and not inform you of it. Then you have to deal with getting the name of the previous manufacturer or call the doctors office. This last time CVS mail order sent me Aurobindo brand and it does NOTHING. A waste of money and time. Not to mention the lack of energy and focus. I do think that this brand is causing some rapid heartbeat. I will know when I start using the old brand.
Has anyone who used Aurorbindo brand and tried Lannett manufacturer have any problems with Lannett? With all of the different manufacturers which brand do you think is the best?
I have been trying to get the right the medication for so many years and I am ready to feel “normal.” I don’t think I will ever feel that way.
I have many other health issues that conflicts with those medications. Almost, like a catch 22. I tried taking Modafinil for Idiopathic Hypersomnia and it really worked well. The problem was the two together made my heart race so I had to stop it. It goes on and on without any real results.