Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

UPDATE…

I am trying to keep my company running, now by myself, with no employees do to the stay at home orders, and with no meds because of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana (So forgive me if this post is a bit out of sorts)

On top of that…

In total, I spent about 3 hours on the phone today with representatives from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana and Express Scripts, including about an hour on the phone with a head Express Scripts pharmacist.

In short, I learned that none of the people I spoke to actually care if anyone they are supposed to be helping live or die and none have even a basic education in pharmacology except for the Express Scripts head pharmacist I spoke with. BUT, what I learned from her is invaluable! She is not allowed, (Express Scripts internal rule) to see any pricing data or have any control over ordering. All she could do was basically talk to patients and note what they say. In other words, Express Scripts decisions regarding patient safety are completely made by accountants and board members who are only concerned about finding the cheapest price. The health and well being of the insured, is a non-concerne.

All of this has been recorded. This is not nearly over! Again they asked another 48 hours to get back to me. We will see what they say, but I am pretty sure I have enough evidence of criminal activity recorded to request an emergency injunction to suspend BCBSLA’s license to do business in the state of Louisiana.

Please, everyone who had bad experience with Aurobindo, please call your insurance company and Express Scripts and tell them EXACTLY what happened to you.