Reply To: My life with ADHD- I need to get this out

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Emotions & Shame My life with ADHD- I need to get this out Reply To: My life with ADHD- I need to get this out

mrsamyables
Participant

How are we doing with the craziness surrounding COVID-19? I’m trying soooo hard to keep it together and not lose my shit (not because I’m worried about the pandemic necessarily… but because my symptoms have increased so much with all the changes and loss of control that I’m feeling in the environment that the pandemic has caused) ….

Today, my bandwidth was severely overloaded by trying to log in to my kids’ “distance learning” work … it was confusing for me (I was using THEIR logins instead of my parent login… and I tried repeatedly in this manner, til I decided “maybe it needs to be MY login instead of their student IDs…. *rolls eyes*) and everybody on Facebook is all being totally functional parents and posting photos of their “at-home-school” days and I’m just dying over here going “I can’t EVEN with this, because I can’t even figure out how to log in … and I can’t find the email that tells me how to do it!”

So, yeah. Not a super confident day today, y’all. How are others holding up?