Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

I take the generic Dexedrine/dextrost/Zenzedi. If I take the Aurobindo generic, within hours I have the worst anxiety/depression, headache and my skin breaks out horribly. I am out of my meds and Right now there is a shortage, no pharmacy can order any other generic besides Aurobindo.

I have literally bottles of Aurobindo generics at home from previous months when I filled them and got soooo sick I had to stop taking them.

Facing the fact that I am out of meds and feeling pretty certain that the poisonous affects from the Aurobindo are due to a filler I tried an experiment.

I placed the Aurobindo in a small narrow 2 once glass and put about an once of water in it. I stirred it until the pill desolved.

I let it settle and used a dropper to carefully suck up just the liquid, none of the solids and then put the liquid in another small glass.

I did this 4 times, mixing and let settle each time.

So now I had a glass of goo solid and a glass of merky water.

I drank the syphoned off water.

Believe it or not, it worked! I felt the POSITIVE effects of the medicine and Hardly any side effects!

Hopefully this will continue to work until a pharmacy can get quality meds again.

I thought it important to share this for 2 reasons.

1. It just about proves that Aurobindo is putting a poisonous filler in the pills, sense if I injest the solid fillers I get horribly sick, but if I let the Dextroamphetamine disolve in the water and just injest the water, I am fine.

2. I thought it might help some of you guys who have also been stuck with a months worth of meds that you can’t injest because they make you sick.