Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

FrankNitty
Participant

I’ve taken IR adderall on and off for 10 years. Always a consistent, positive effect.
Was recently prescribed Aurobindo 20MG Amphetamine Salts for the first time from CVS.

In my experience it had all the negative side effects of adderall: Jitteriness, Nervousness, Anxiety, Racing heart.
and none of the positive effects: Enhanced concentration, sense of well being.

On a weird note, I usually break my pills up and take half at a time, and am very familiar with the distinct slightly sweet taste of the medication that is identical across various generics I tried. The aurobindo do not have the same taste at all.

It was so ineffective I googled it, and it’s no surprise this is the very first result for “Aurobindo Adderall”

Something is up with their recent batch. I’m guessing the formulation is out of wack. Needs to be recalled and tested immediately, could be dangerous.
Reported to the FDA, recommend everyone do the same if they had the same bad experience I did: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/medwatch/index.cfm?action=consumer.reporting1

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by FrankNitty.