Reply To: New manufacturer for adderall – Amerigen?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults New manufacturer for adderall – Amerigen? Reply To: New manufacturer for adderall – Amerigen?

lcarmody
Participant

OMG! What state are you located in?!?! I would report the pharmacist and the pharmacy to the FDA. But first- I want you to call my pharmacists at CVS and tell them what’s going on. Ask for Ivy or Eric (they’re the head pharmacists- I believe Eric is on today since it’s Wednesday). Tell him that you’re a friend of their sometimes favorite / sometimes nightmare adhd patient. If they still don’t catch on, say “she says to tell you it’s currently 82 in Palm beach, Florida and your postcards are on the way.” They will say “oh Laura.” ( I want you to establish a humorous rapport with them so they know you’re legit). Tell them exactly what you wrote on the forum, and basically what went down. They will be able to tell you what your rights are and what the pharmacist can and cannot do legally.
Tell them I advised you to file a complaint with https://nabp.pharmacy/ as well as Elliott.org (I’m an advocate for Elliott.org. Chris Elliott writes for the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Orlando Sentinel, the Boston Globe and the Los Angeles times, submit your issue to our advocates so it hits his radar and they will be able to help you out.
PS tell My pharmacist you will be reporting back to me with the results and I will be with my bosses today and that includes Bloomberg, Bellissimo and Gates. They will be at your service with bells and whistles on.

Hit me up on my cell if you need any advice prior to calling. 802.738.9738
<3