Reply To: Losing it

I’m so glad to know I am not alone in this syndrome; not just losing objects but freaking out because the object’s disappearance defies logic. Then one day I learned folklore provides us with the perfect excuse/reason – the faeries have it. Using that has solved a multitude of issues for me, especially the sense that I’m a failure or that eerie feeling that the object has slipped through time…or rather it allows me to accept that the object is in another dimension. If it’s something I have an immediate need for I still have to deal with the frustration of searching for it but I can yell at the faeries while I’m doing it. That’s much better than directing the frustration at other people.

It doesn’t resolve the condensation of other people unless they know faerie folklore – those friends will commiserate. (I have dyslexia too, people are just as snooty about spelling mistakes, it never occurs to them how blessed they are to have the ability to keep the letters in the right order. I haven’t uncovered a folklore resolution for that one.)

To LifeStartsNow, as a fellow Medicare patient, I’ve found that physicians closely associated with nonprofit hospitals tend to take Medicare. Medicare also lists doctors that accept their payment as the 80/20 split. Finding Mental Health practices can be overwhelming, I hope my suggestions are useful.

So glad to know I am not alone.