Reply To: Losing it

Mountainair
Participant

I have lost count of how many times I have left the water running and come back and water all over the floor. I am always trying to clean it up before my wife sees it. I have even put up signs that say turn off the water. I left the water running in the laundry room sink and it flooded the hall and into the bedroom. That was the worst and my son and daughter in law were visiting and saw how upset I was and jumped in and helped clean up and didn’t make me feel crazy. If I turn away for a moment I will walk away and start doing something in another room. My cellphone and keys disappear constantly disappear. My wife got me a thing that hooks to my keys and will locate both my keys and cellphone. I have had it for 2 years and still haven’t taken the time to sit down and set it up. WHY IS THAT SO DIFFICULT TO DO!!! I was calling my phone to find it and I couldn’t hear it, because it was in the refrigerator. When can’t fi d something I hate when someone ask where did you have it last. If I knew that I wouldn’t be looking. Point of the story is you are not alone in your frustration.