Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

liz77777
Participant

I was on 40mg/ Dexedrine spansule (mostly generic) for 15 yrs. I took myself off mid summer bc Aurobindo sucks or what we were getting before was way better for some reason like it was the remnants from a 1950’s supply with Barbiturates in it but yes I agree I think the current supply from Aurobindo is frightening and I have on the same dose had horrible opiate like withdrawals from reading online I think at the same dosage same times of the day.

I cant do this w Aurobindo and would rather be completely distracted and literally have narcolepsy. I hear you guys on the weird side effects. They were too much for me. I wrote the FDA we need our own warehouse in America and have called to try to just make this right.

Best, Liz

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by liz77777.