Reply To: Help! My wife has given up on my ADHD brain after 8 years, I’m sinking..

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Help! My wife has given up on my ADHD brain after 8 years, I’m sinking.. Reply To: Help! My wife has given up on my ADHD brain after 8 years, I’m sinking..

Ndrw82
Participant

Hey Graham..

We can all agree that marriages/relationships are all very nuanced, and no two are exactly alike.. and I dont know for sure if what I have to offer is applicable to you, given the dynamics of your specific relationship… However, I am currently operating in a situation that seems to have a LOT of parallels.

I resisted podcasts for a long time, until I heard a couple that were a good fit for my situation/learning style/needs. I’m sure you could find some really good discussions on implementing the right kind of tools and communication skills to help you during this difficult time.

For starters, the ADDitude Podcast is fantastic. You can scroll through and find some titles that cover topics of interest. I’ll share some of my favorites in another post.. for now..

Apple phones and devices can use Apple Podcast app. I use a Samsung/Android and downloaded the Stitcher app. Both have some shortcomings but overall very user friendly.

Specific shows and episodes to follow.

Godspeed👍

A