Reply To: Help! My wife has given up on my ADHD brain after 8 years, I’m sinking..

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Help! My wife has given up on my ADHD brain after 8 years, I’m sinking.. Reply To: Help! My wife has given up on my ADHD brain after 8 years, I’m sinking..

grahamafb
Participant

Thank you all for the suggestions. I have seen my doctor and started back on the medication. The dose has been adjusted, I’m starting to have more focused days and I’m achieving more in work. This is helping to lower my stress levels. I work in management. Good point about the brand name, certain ones do work better than others. I think it’s to do with the inactive ingredients.. I will look into the therapist option, I certainly could do with some talk therapy! The other stressor is really about managing my day to day. I have had my wife overseeing certain aspects like managing finances, shopping and keeping things in order at home. I guess it’s time for me to get the support I need, stick to a plan for more than 3 days and make it happen.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by grahamafb.