Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Bynum13
Participant

A few years ago the same thing happened to me when they mysteriously fill my prescription with this I wonder Aurobindo brand and within 20 minutes of my first dosage and keep in mind I had no bias one way or another I just assumed it was the same, immediately I went into the deepest darkest depression with the worst anxiety and I stayed this way for three days as I continued to dos just thinking I would get through it but I never did so I called my doctor and he had me bring up my bottle of pills and in return he gave me a new script for me to go fill somewhere else.. the worst part was that my insurance covered the first prescription but obviously isn’t going to on the second one with the only being three days apart but it was totally worth it’s still because I couldn’t survive taking that brand and I can barely survive not taking my regular Adderall