Reply To: Battle for getting proper treatment



First off…take a deep breath. I can see from your post that there is
an awful lot going on in your life, and that this issue is just frustrating
you. Although dealing with a different issue, I had much the same result
when I went to UW for help.

I’m no authority, but I would suggest you find a capable psychiatrist/psychologist
that deals with adult adhd.

If you can choose your doctor, I found a number of qualified Psychiatrists
you might review. Make some phone calls if you can, and find out about their
practice before visiting.