Reply To: Urgent – advice from UK people please!


Hi, I’m not sure where you could go to get a more up to date diagnosis but we are currently seeking legal advice about an education issue for our son with adhd in the uk and have been referred to IPSEA which is a charity that supports children and young people in education and can provide legal guidance about how you can proceed. You can book an appointment on their website for advice on your specific problems so they may be able to assist.