Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

JVees
Participant

What we need is a reliable, independent lab that will test pills sent from patients and verify whether or not they are any good.

It’s pretty obvious to me that many of these generic companies are playing a shell game called ‘hide the active ingredient’. One month this one works, one month the next one works, another month someone complains about this pill, next month it’s all about that pill, and it looks like our Aurobindo may have changed its name to Northstar, or else my Pharmacy just lied and through aurobindo into a bottle label Northstar.

Darned if I can figure it out. But I know these companies are crooked, I know the FDA is crooked, and I know that we need outside verification. Talk about the cure being worse than the disease! Until I found a forum similar to this one years ago, I wondered if I was going crazy! Well that, and I read Bottle of Lies. Once again, let me reiterate, everyone who is having this problem needs to read that book.