Reply To: Beau’s advocate


I think you should ask your pediatrician for a referral to a developmental pediatrician. They will help you unravel what’s going on with Beau and help you get hooked up with the right help and services. If they don’t seem to be able to help another place to ask at is your local Head Start, even if you are not income eligible, he may be eligible because of the issues he’s having. If they are anything like my local head start they are always interested in getting more children enrolled because of how their grants are set up, plus they should be able to point you to a developmental pediatrician.