Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

tjl1
Participant

Wow I can’t believe I found this thread andnso recent as I thought surely I was going crazy. I normally pick up my script from one pharmacy but after a new insurance I switched to my “preferred” pharmacy. I called my doctor the first day of taking this explaining that this didn’t feel right and what can be done… I was told to wait until next month and to back to the pharmacy I usually fill at.

Talk about a terrible month in which I felt no motivation, tired, sluggish, couldn’t remember a literal thing to save my life and extremely off kilter. I just finally got my new month and my “old generic” back – Teva. However I still don’t think this is right either! Doc insisted that I go back to Teva and increase dosage – but I’m feeling like I need something diff all together.