Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

bbky
Participant

My pharmacy switched my script about 7-8 months ago & my mental & physical well-being has plummeted to the point I feel suicidal 80% of the time, which has never been the case. ZERO energy, total inability to focus, memory riddled with holes, my body feels so heavy & my head feels like it’s filled with concrete plunged into a mud pit. It took me months to make the connection to the switch in my adderall meds. Asking my Dr about it, she said some genetics are just junk, “might as well be licking a salt block” were her words. She recommended talking to my pharmacist about the different meds I’ve had. I found an old bottle from a yr ago (b/c I can no longer clean up the clutter) & it was the med that worked for me: round orange 20mg, manufactured by Aurobindo. The ones I’m currently taking that do next to nothing are oval peach 20mg by Zydus.
I was planning on speaking to my pharmacist but now after reading what so many have had to say about Aurobindo, I’m feeling hesitant. But those meds did work, and the Zydus doesn’t.
I’m at such a loss here, and I’m on the edge;
I feel like if I don’t find something to help me soon, it’s gonna be too late.